[Rhodes22-list] Political discussion is diluting the value of the ex-Rhod...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 07:28:45 EDT 2008

Something that strikes me as almost being funny is that the people that
complain about the political discussions on the list are the ones that don't
contribute ANYTHING other than complaints. People, if you want to discuss
sailing, motors or whatever, start a conversation. Don't piss and moan about
political discussions when you aren't contributing. We only discuss politics out  of
boredom. And once again, learn how to read the subject line and use the
delete key.
As Mr. Effros stated, there is another Rhodes owners list, but there hasn't
been a post on it for a month now.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/3/2008 6:15:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,