[Rhodes22-list] Hoist one with the guys

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 07:39:36 EDT 2008

Paul,
Since I'm the resident professional drinker on the list I'll take a try to
your questions.

1) Sailing would be rather boring without alcohol and loud music.
2) Actually, I'm a drinker with a sailing problem.
3) Children are forbidden from boarding Rum Runner. Adults only, unless  they
can mix drinks for us.
4) I would hope sailors drink more. Motor boats go way to fast and they
would certainly spill their drinks. No need to waste good alcohol.
5) I think there would be a risk to the captain if the captain weren't
drinking. Besides, why be the captain if you can't drink?
6) I have actually gotten more bumps and bruises from falling down while
rafting with other boats. I don't do that any more because they always drink my
rum. Some sailors are just to cheap to bring their own. Or, they try to slip
in  some cheap Bacardi or Ron Rico. That stuff isn't fit for bilge wash.

That's the best I can do this time of the day. Perhaps I'll try again
tonight after I've had a few.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/3/2008 11:36:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,