[Rhodes22-list] Boom Car

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Sep 4 10:55:32 EDT 2008

Good question Michael!

I've been asking it for 10 years, and still can't get a consistent answer.

What does your boom car look like?  Photo would be good.

I slide my boom car to where I want it using my hand and then let the
friction hold it in place.  This has worked best for me.

I Velcro the car close to the mast with sail furled.  This stays in
place when I'm not there for weeks at a time.  I wrap and strap the sail
around the mast for big storms.

Bill Effros