[Rhodes22-list] Poll-- What motor have you bought new and how equipped

SVTRITON at aol.com SVTRITON at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 11:11:38 EDT 2008

hi rory

i use a stock 8hp high thrust power tilt yamaha...when motoring i sit on  the
port gunnel with the tiller extender of the ships tiller in my  left hand and
the motor tiller pointing vertical so i can adjust speed and  shift with my
right hand..i also have a slave unit attaching my rudder and motor  for tight
places..and as i said it is a power tilt so when i want to sail i push  the
button and the engine tilts up

best
tom

deal here.