[Rhodes22-list] Poll-- What motor have you bought new and how equipped

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Thu Sep 4 11:40:12 EDT 2008

Side mount on a block of wood.  Wood mounted on rail clamp available at
West Marine.  Port Side.  8' Cable exterior mount to motor.  (Highest
quality cable important -- sharp turns.)  Can be mounted or removed in 2
minutes.  Handle right below left hand.  Right hand on tiller.  Cup
holder below remote mount.  Sit in captain's chair.  No problems.
Electric start.  All cables will clear Stan's motor mount.  Motor
recharges batteries.

Bill Effros