[Rhodes22-list] Hoist one with the guys

JbTek j.bulfer at jbtek.com
Thu Sep 4 11:54:56 EDT 2008

> 1. Why are boating and drinking so inextricably linked?

 they arn't linked anymore than any other sport.

 2. Do you drink while you sail? If so, would you enjoy sailing less if
> you weren't drinking?

    I tend to drink atr all special occasions...sailing is only one.

> 3. Are any of you the parents of minors, and do they drink? If so, are
> they ever on your boat without your supervision?

I have 2 sons. Both are of age but did drink profusly when they were minors.
they can use my R22 anytime.

> 4. Who drinks more frequently on the water, sailors or motor boaters?

    sailors drink more frequently. A sailor will finish a beer much faster.

> 5. Do you think there are risks to passengers drinking if the captain
> isn't drinking?

    If I was captain & couldn't drink, but everyone else could..... there
would be risk to the passangers.

> 6. Do you think there are risks to drinking on a boat if the boat is
> not underway?

    no

Jb