[Rhodes22-list] Hoist one with the guys

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Sep 4 10:21:20 EDT 2008

Paul,

1.  I don't know if my boating and drinking are inextricable, but my rum and
coke are.

2.  I only drink when I sail if the conditions are right.  I must have
alcohol on board.

3.  I have a teenager who doesn't drink, but he does date.  I suspect he has
visited the boat without my supervision.  I think I'd worry less if he were
a drinker.

4.  Based on some of the antics I've witnessed, I would guess that
powerboaters drink more.  To be fair, they may just be stupid.

5.  Only if they refuse to share with the captain.

6.  Yes.  There are many more stupid things I can do if I don't have to
worry about sailing the boat.

Thanks but I don't need a salt-encrusted newbie prize, unless it's a set of
tequila glasses.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD