[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Skinning the 'Skins(Special to R Lowe)

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 19:42:19 EDT 2008

Ben,

Of course he'll "borrow" that line from Bentson and "forget" where he
got it, that's Biden.

SarahCuda already has a Senate gas-bag hide on her wall (Murkowski)
but what the hell, two more will look good along side it, besides, the
first one was a Republican, she needs something for balance.  Fung
Shui and all that stuff.

Brad