[Rhodes22-list] Cowie: this just in:

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 23:08:00 EDT 2008

Look carefully at the slips at HHNorth...ideally you could get down there on Sat & see which take a beating from wave action.

If I remember correctly, it was "A" dock which was the cheapest as it was the most exposed; it also got torn up during Isabel, I believe...Not the dock to be on.....

sounds like you 've got a plan...good going.

elle