[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Fly the unfriendly skies....

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Sep 5 11:49:56 EDT 2008

At 10:57 AM 9/5/2008 -0400, Lou Rosenberg wrote:
>the movie file was only 2.3 MB why didnt it attach and get posted??
>funny stuff
>will try again later

Generally, you will get a warning message back if your attachment is
larger than the list's limit.  If you did not get that reply warning,
it's more likely that your mail software is not packaging the
attachment in a format that the list software recognizes.  This
involves MIME types and other esoterica and it's hard to tell from
here what the problem might be.  I suggest you send that movie to me
directly, so I can see what you're starting with.

Cheers!

John Lock