[Rhodes22-list] Lou it is the unfriendly server! See comment

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Fri Sep 5 12:12:21 EDT 2008

At 08:14 AM 9/5/2008 -0700, you wrote:
>Lou asked, "movie file was only 2.3 MB why didnt it attach and get posted??
>Because the list server does not accept movie files.  To much risk.

Actually it was more a question of disk space than any inherent
risk.  Movie clips under 5Mb are usually too short to be useful, so
we decided not to include them in the valid attachment
list.  However, I can easily change that to allow them, but only the
shortest clips will get past the size limit.

Lou: give that another try and see if the clip comes thru this time.

Cheers!

John Lock