[Rhodes22-list] Lou it is the unfriendly server! See comment

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 12:06:20 EDT 2008

Ed.
Why do you always label people? Not everyone appreciates being labeled s
either a liberal or a conservative. In fact, for the past eight years the
conservatives have been anything but conservative.
Step away from the computer and go sailing. If that doesn't trip your
trigger you can come to Anderson and we'll go bar hopping on the stink  pot.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/5/2008 11:14:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,