[Rhodes22-list] political reply: cover your eyes! See comment

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Fri Sep 5 13:53:17 EDT 2008

Rummy

Oh fellas! FELLAS!!

When President Obama cuts your taxes and, with the help of a
Democratic  majority in Congress ,begins to create a better health
care policy for ALL Americans,
and re deploys out fighting forces into Afghanistan to finally stop
the Taliban, THEN you will see some signs of coherence in this country.
IT doesn't mean everything is going to be hunky dory, people will
still complain on both sides of the country politically, but as the
lilly livered Liberal I am, I truly believe Obama will be more FAIR
in terms of handling the burden of taxation on the people.   There
will be many tax breaks for businesses doing the R& D into cutting
edge energy work that may well impact how we motor our boats in just
a few years!

I worked for Robert Kennedy , George Mc Govern and John Kerry and I m
proud of everything I did and what those men stood up for.

Lou d' Liberal
land locked for the weekend

ps: I actually have a wedding to shoot on the beach during TS Hanna,
wish me luck!