[Rhodes22-list] Miracle's Tohatsu remote

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri Sep 5 13:23:08 EDT 2008

For what it's worth, when we did the original installation on
Fretless, we were advised to get the more expensive "better" cables
because of the sharp turns we were going to put them through. We did
and they have now survived 6 or 7 (maybe 8?) years of raising and
lowering the motor, removing the controls and stashing them under the
seat, converting from the Honda to the Yamaha etc, etc. Well worth it.

Mary Lou