[Rhodes22-list] Skinning the 'Skins (Special to R Lowe)

Ben Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 6 09:08:32 EDT 2008

Rob;

What I meant by "What's the deal with the Hokies?" was how in the world did the vaunted semi-pro Virginia Tech footballers manage to lose to the East "freaking" Carolina (whatever their nickname is)? Listen, I'm an ACC guy, and I know my undergraduate alma mater has not had a winning season since Sonny Jurgensen was the quarterback (yes, that Sonny Jurgensen), but I expect alot more from VT in upholding the prestige of the conference.

Went down to the marina late yesterday to double the lines on the Susan Kay.  She's as ready as she'll ever be be short of hauling her out of the water.  Should get the worst of Hanna later today.

Let's get those Hokies in gear and start earning those salaries you guys pay them.

Cheers!

Ben C.

s/v Susan Kay, Highlands, NJ