[Rhodes22-list] Skinning the 'Skins (Special to R Lowe)

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Mon Sep 8 09:32:33 EDT 2008

Ben,
Well, this should be considered a rebuilding world but you can't do that
in today's football word.  I think Beamer panicked and pulled the
redshirt off of Taylor.  May win an extra game this year but you just
lost him for a full year down the road.  Hey, Duke is making some
progress, they beat JMU didn't they?  My condolences, I know what it's
like when you team is losing.  Well, maybe not as badly as Duke.  Hey,
you still have basketball.  And as you can see, ECU is the real thing.
They beat WVU on Saturday which gives them wins over two top 20 teams in
the first two weeks of the season.  Now Jurgenson, he was a quarterback.
That was some of my most favorite football, the era of Jergenson,
Kilmer, Sam Huff, Chris Hanburger, and on and on.  - rob