[Rhodes22-list] A Case for Obama - Geopolitics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 18:56:06 EDT 2008

Ben,

Sweet Obamamessiah on the dashboard, that was a wonderful screed!

"---want us out of Iraq sooner rather than later--"

Who in their right 'friggin' mind doesn't want us out of Iraq?  Obama
wanted to forfeit at half-time, and where exactly would we be right
now?  We're leaving Iraq.  You do read newspapers, don't you?  Even if
it's the New York Times you must have to know!

"--focus on the really bad guys in Afghanistan--"

Charlie Wilson was right, "we fucked it all up" (his words not mine)
and that was under Reagan.  What do you suggest, ''oh great military
genius?"  If General Petraus suggests a "surge" is the O 'for it or
agin' it?  Or should we just bomb Pakistan? What is the great O's
opinion on Gettysburg, or did he just vote "present" and is still
deciding.

"---our long term best interests more than cowboy diplomacy--"

Haven't paid attention to the elections in France and Germany lately,
eh?  They decided they're tired of the Indians beating the Cowboys.
They seem to like us better now that Russia is a threat again.

"---honest broker between the Israeli government and the Palestinians---"

I've got to slow down and type at a snail's pace so you understand.
Most everyone in that part of the world wants to eliminate Israel.
Broker?  I became a Hillary fan when she said she would blow Iran off
the frigging map if they launched a nuclear attack against Israel.
Obama can't even close on his house without help from Rezko.  Who the
hell is going to pay him any respect in the Middle East?

The rest of your comments are of minor concern, pure bullshit, and not
worthy of comment.  Please do your homework before responding.

However, comma, your last comment is worthy of a response.

"---says alot more about you than it does about us---"

Yes Sir, it does!  Ed is not a 'Sheeple'.

Brad