[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the Republicans are going to save us from the Republicans

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 14:19:44 EDT 2008

Pete,

All great talking points and ones that Hillary could have probably
sold.  Your "Chosen One" just delivered the "bomb" that some 527 will
keep dropping.  McCain won't touch this with a ten-foot pole and
shouldn't.  You have no idea how hard it is to type while laughing and
crying at the same time.  Who says Barry can't deliver "manna from the
heavens"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGMQ5DpVVTM

Brad