[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the Republicans are going to save us from the Republicans

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Sun Sep 7 19:14:30 EDT 2008

I think it's funny that the candidate that was considered as a running
mate for the Democratic choice a few years back, is now being touted as
"more of the same". Keep trying though, you guys may find something that
works.

What exactly makes Palin a "religious kook", that fact that's she
religious? I think your colors are beginning to show.