[Rhodes22-list] A Case for Obama; Calm Yourself Tootle

fcrawford0707 at aol.com fcrawford0707 at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 20:53:44 EDT 2008

 Ben - I think you have stated the issues very well? - and without insult to those who hammer you every time you try to put in a word of rationality.? I will say that Tootle, Brad and Herb win the intensity war.? Nothing anyone can say goes unchallenged, usually within a couple of minutes. ? As a "moderate" ( TR) Republican ( believer in free enterprise and individual freedoms and environmentalism) all my life, I am hard-pressed to find any remnants of the GOP that I joined 45 years ago. ? The Fannie/ Freddy takeover and its cost to us taxpayers is the latest failure of the Bush administration to put the people of the United states ahead of big finance / big oil / big ag? / and earmarks for Alaska.
????? Frone Crawford