[Rhodes22-list] Question for John Locke-V berth ext.

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Sep 8 10:12:36 EDT 2008

At 08:43 PM 9/7/2008 -0400, ron singerman wrote:
>Where do you store the plywood support as well as the cushion
>extension for the V-beth, when not in use? Thanks for your previous
>post and the excellent pictures.

DISCLAIMER: My boat is not standard.  Anything I publish is
immediately suspect and probably worthless.

I just toss the extension up into the v-berth.  When underway there's
usually a bunch of other crap stored up in there as well.  I just
make sure the extension parts are on the bottom of the pile and I can
pull them out from under easily.

Cheers!

John Lock