[Rhodes22-list] Handling Gusts

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 11:42:22 EDT 2008

Not a picture on the trailer, but I think this will show him what he needs
to know.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/8/2008 11:27:39 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjm at michaelmeltzer.com writes:

I  suspect your centerboard is not all the way down/forward(that heaviness  is
the clue), the rhodess22 is entirely neutral, it not fully pulled down  or it
not getting into the right spot, does anyone have a side picture(on  a
trailer maybe) so he can compare the angles?

-mjm