[Rhodes22-list] Handling Gusts

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 12:11:46 EDT 2008

Rob,
It's actually a clutch. Two bolts threaded into the wood, one with a wing
nut and a piece of UHMWPE between them. Tightening the wing nut on one side
applies pressure to the line. It's just enough to hold the rudder in place until
you come in contact with something hard......then the line slips through the
plastic.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/8/2008 12:08:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,