[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the Republicans are going to save us from the Republicans

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 17:56:33 EDT 2008

Slim,

The book looks interesting, I'll put it in the que. I went to the
Harris website and read the comment by Dawkins, the author of "The
Selfish Gene" which I have read.

You're missing the obvious here, trashing Palin for her faith really
pisses people off in the "flyover" states.  Minnesota is now in play.
Remember, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton were Southern Baptists, and in
the case of Bubba when he got busted for violating the 11th
commandment, "Thou Shalt Not Stain Thy Intern's Dress", his spiritual
adviser was Jesse Jackson of "I'd like to cut his nuts off" fame.

Boomerangs are wonderful toys until you forget to duck!

Brad