[Rhodes22-list] political - letter to the editor

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Sep 8 18:06:21 EDT 2008

Peter,

It is interesting to read.  To Rob Lowe: Thanks for finding it.

One must do more than read it, one must validate the "facts."
Urbanlegends has laid out some of the groundwork in:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_anne_kilkenny_on_palin.htm

and more specifically in the following links:
Sources confirming Anne Kilkenny as the author:

  Behind the Viral Email on Sarah Palin
  Examiner.com, 3 September 2008

  Alaska Resident Writes About VP Nominee Palin
  Daily Journal, 4 September 2008

  Palin's Swift Rise Is the Talk of Her Alaskan Town
  CNN, 5 September 2008

  Email on Sarah Palin Grabs Spotlight
  St. Petersburg Times, 6 September 2008

Sarah Palin's record:

  Focus Turns to Palin Record
  Wall Street Journal, 4 September 2008

  Mayor Palin: A Rough Record
  Time magazine, 2 September 2008

  Palin's Start in Alaska - Not Politics as Usual
  New York Times, 4 September 2008

  The Sarah Palin FAQ
  Slate, 4 September 2008

Sarah Palin on the issues:

  Where Palin Stands
  Washington Post, 4 September 2008

  Sarah Palin on 10 Major Issues
  About.com: U.S. Conservatives

  Gov. Sarah Palin: On the Issues
  WSB-TV, 29 August 2008

  Sarah Palin on Energy and the Environment
  About.com: Environmental Issues

It is quite a bit to wade through but we are talking the future here ...
Make your own judgments.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY