[Rhodes22-list] political - letter to the editor

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 18:52:19 EDT 2008

Pete,

Let's do the math.  Palin has an 80% approval rating as governor,
there's roughly 700,000 people in Alaska, so as soon as the MSM can
pull themselves off the Chicago Annenberg Challenge investigation,
we'll get to hear from every single Palin detractor in AK. This woman
obviously has a bone to pick and she's enjoying her 15 minutes of
fame.  Her letter was a mixed bag - and it will go nowhere in the
greater scheme of things.

Here's what worries me.  The McCain campaign is fighting for electoral
votes in most of the 50 states.  Obama is on record of saying he's
visited all but two of the 57 states.  I thought he was just tired and
misspoke.  Seems now there are more than 50 states, he was in one just
this week (anyone know how many electoral votes are up for grabs in
New Pennsylvania?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuysikG55Ks

Brad