[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 9 12:50:51 EDT 2008

I like your honest assessment on Palin, but I disagree about your
labeling of the position.

If I say I'm not going to fight in a war, but it's OK if my government
attacks another, am I anti-war, or pro-war?

Obviously, you'll not have an abortion, that would mean a male could be
neither pro or anti; however, anyone that believes the issue does not
affect me is wearing blinders.