[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 13:11:27 EDT 2008

Herb,

Well, here you go my friend. War is a terrible analogy.

IF we are going to have freedom OF religion, which would also include
freedom FROM religion and the abortion issue is mostly decided on a
religious (or non-religious, choice again) basis, it is not our place to
expect anyone else to assume our religious beliefs.

Which leads us right back to; the gov't should have no voice in this at all.

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault