[Rhodes22-list] what about a joke athon, who can top this

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:50:08 EDT 2008

MJM,

Too funny!  Whoever wrote the definitions of tools was obviously an
aircraft homebuilder. I broke the little finger on my left hand last
spring working on my airplane, the only digit on either hand that
hadn't previously been broken using a Milwaukee 90 degree electric
drill with what I determined to be a faulty switch.  I called
Milwaukee the next day and explained what happened, how it happened,
and what the problem with their product was - explained that I didn't
want any money, just wanted to give them a heads-up call.  I got
"yada, yada, yada, that's the first we've ever heard of this issue".
The product was off the shelf nationwide within a week.

It takes a couple of decades to figure this out, but it is cheaper to
pay the professionals to do a lot of different jobs than it is to pay
the medical bills.  As my brother says, "you can't beat a man at his
own craft".

Brad