[Rhodes22-list] what about a joke athon, who can top this

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:23:15 EDT 2008

An airliner was having engine trouble, and the pilot instructed the
cabin crew to have the passengers take their seats and get prepared
for an emergency landing.

A few minutes later, the pilot asked the flight attendants if everyone
was buckled in and ready.

"All set back here, Captain," came the reply, "except the lawyers are
still going around passing out business cards."