[Rhodes22-list] what about a joke athon, who can top this

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Sep 10 12:27:47 EDT 2008

I typically ask job applicants to tell me their best joke.  It's one of
the few questions for which they haven't prepared a response, and it
gives me a feel for how they think on their feet.

This one came from a young lady straight out of grad school.  She didn't
get the job but when she stood up and sang the punch line she certainly
made me laugh.

____

It's Little Johnny's first day of school and he and his mother are kind
of nervous as they wait for the bus to come.  As the bus arrives, they
see that it's painted with Sesame Street characters and it makes them
both feel a little better.

That afternoon his mother is waiting for Little Johnny at the bus stop.
As he hops off the bus, she anxiously asks him how school went.

Little Johnny says that school was fine, but the bus ride was miserable.

First he had to sit between two fat girls who were both named Patty.

Little Johnny's mother said that "fat" was not a good word and it would
be better to use "obese."

Worse yet he said there was some retard sitting behind him named Ross.

Little Johnny's mother said that we shouldn't use that word and that
"special" would be better.

Little Johnny said that the worst kid on the bus was Lester Snead, who
had a bad case of syphilis all over his face.

Little Johnny's mother said that she doubted it was syphilis and that
more likely it was some type of pimples or bunyons.

Little Johnny thought for a moment and then said, "Now wait a minute
Mom.  Are you saying it was two obese Patties, special Ross, Lester
Snead with pimple bunyons on a Sesame Street bus?"

Big Mac, anyone?