[Rhodes22-list] Hanna leaves us; Not political, so take a break ; ^)

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 12:53:52 EDT 2008

Mike,

thanks for the critique....I'm working on being able to better anticipate results from totally manual settings, so I go out & set A, SS & ISO & see if I get the exposure I expected. I'm getting a bit better at starting closer to the desired result....at least for that particular excursion.

Now if I can just figure out why my computer won't recognize my fax & scanner today.....aaargh...I HATE this...;^)

elle