[Rhodes22-list] Hanna leaves us; Not political, so take a break ; ^)

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Sep 10 14:10:40 EDT 2008

Elle,

"... see if I get the exposure I expected."  Ah, to learn this in the
digital photography era.  The feedback loop is so much faster than it was
with film!!

I take it that your computer has an established relationship with your
scanner and has been a willing collaborator in the past.  Failure to
recognize a former friend after a period of time has elapsed?  Are you sure
that your machines are in a committed relationship?  Sounds like one of them
did something that the other does not approve of ;~)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "elle" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com>Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008