[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Wed Sep 10 16:07:23 EDT 2008

Sorry Elle, you're going to have to be more explicit for me.

Are you saying that all men should be castrated and have their sperm
harvested (in that case, it would seem there IS no choice)
or the fathers of aborted fetuses (Again, sort of leaves the man's
choice out of the loop)
or just men that want to have sex?

If you're talking the latter, I'd have to take issue with your "how's
that working for society & the wallets of those that foot the bills"\

There are men who "foot the bills" themselves. Surely you aren't saying
that your "solution" would include them as well?