[Rhodes22-list] Praise Jesus, the "evolutionists" are going to save us from the Republicans

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 16:24:23 EDT 2008

Herb,

As much as I dispise political discussions, I despise hypotheticals even more. Must be the pragmatist in me. Hate to waste time....

However, to 'deflate' this discussion...let me see if I can do tis delicately, as I am wont to blush; I  propose at birth all men have their 'equipment' disabled; tied -off, so to speak, and then enabled when the desire to procreate rears its ...um...uh...

Otherwise, they can just do what comes naturally w/o the consequences.

Admittedly, there is a flaw or two in this proposal; but who in this day lets the details get in the way??

Anyhow, I got my equipment ...um, scanner & fax working, so the important stuff is taken care of.....;^)

Interesting discussions...kept me occupied while I was *&^)%$# with my electronics.

BTW..the collider did a bit of its thing today & we're all still here..I think.....;^)

elle