[Rhodes22-list] Rob's source of facts

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 11 15:27:35 EDT 2008

Rob,

You cite NPR as a source of facts.  NPR is no different than CBS with Dan
Rather.  Daniel Snore is the biggest communist there is.  At least cite
local newspapers.  They may be just as wrong, but are more on the scene.

NPR is without doubt very bias and selective in their reporting.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
addendum:  "Sorting & Sifting Questions enable us to manage  Info-Glut and
Info-Garbage - the hundreds of hits and pages and files which often rise to
the surface when we conduct a search - culling and keeping only the
information which is pertinent and useful. Relevancy is the primary
criterion employed to determine which pieces of information are saved and
which are tossed overboard. We create a "net" of questions which allows all
but the most important information to slide away. We then place the good
information with the questions it illuminates."