[Rhodes22-list] The Obama Iraq Documentary

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:24:35 EDT 2008

Bill,

That must have something to do with the "two Americas" he's always
talking about.  It was never a problem for me.  When I was based in
NYC and in between wives, I dated a girl from Mineola.  She was to the
left of "The One" but I overlooked it because of her other talents.
You can't scream "Oh Brad" and Marxist doctrine at the same time!
Where were we?  Oh yeah, I gotta go to the hangar and be productive.
Have a nice day!

Brad