[Rhodes22-list] The Obama Iraq Documentary

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Fri Sep 12 14:00:02 EDT 2008

Bill,
The only place I've heard this said is here by you and Brad.  Have any
supporting evidence? - rob

And if Obama has any consistency at all, it is "getting along by going
along".  He has never won an election fairly.  The method by which he
ran for the state Senate was declared Unconstitutional by the Supreme
Court.  (Chicago politicians picked the winner before the balloting --
Obama was their boy.)  He won his Senate seat the same way--by getting
his Republican opponent knocked off the ticket -- he ran against nobody.

And he won the primaries the same way -- somehow Obama's margin of
victory in Cook COUNTY was larger than the margin of victory of any
candidate in any STATE.  Caucuses are "smoke filled rooms".  They are
not a "secret ballot".   Quite the reverse -- everyone can see how you
vote, and you are forced to vote over and over until you get it "right".

Obama's campaign had a lot of extorted money in its coffers that it used

to organize caucuses in states Obama will not win.  He cannot win
elections fairly, and the remaining Democrats who still support him are
not sufficient in number to rig the national election.

All of Obama's pals are going to jail, and I believe he will too.