[Rhodes22-list] Michael W. a way to drop the board

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 12 14:18:21 EDT 2008

Ed,

Thanks for thinking of me.  I think that a simple snorkel mask will suffice
while in the water.  Once on land, lifting her off the trailer is not hard
(see attached photo at the bottom of email.)  The centerboard will be
serviced in the spring when I paint the bottom, centerboard and the inside
of the cb trunk and the problem(s) will definitely be resolved.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY

From: "Tootle" <ekroposki at charter.net>Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 12:24