[Rhodes22-list] Rid Boat of Spiders & Their Webs

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sat Sep 13 12:44:28 EDT 2008

John,
  Two easy options come to mind  for bounce sheet retention.
1- take a spring loaded clothes pin (wooden or plastic) ,and glue (or
epoxy) it in an easy to reach ,yet out of the way place.
2-take one of those kick-ass spring steel paper clips,put a washer over a
protruding bolt in the laz.( laz hindge bolt,motor mount bolt,pintle
bolt ,ect.)put one of the wire handles of the clip over the bolt then
another washer and last a nut and tighten down.
 If this works,let me know,I'll do it to my boat.

Jerry Lowe