[Rhodes22-list] too funny

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 15:10:37 EDT 2008

This in no way reflects which side of the political spectrum I reside....it was just too funny not to pass on......

elle

After the speech in Europe , Barack Obama got out of the shower
and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed he was white
from the neck up to the top of his head.

    In sheer panic, and fearing he was turning white and might have
to give up his hopes to be president, he called his doctor and told him
of his problem.

    The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After
an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it
to Obama, and told him to drink it all.

    Obama drank the concoction and replied, 'That tasted like
bullshit!'

    The doctor replied, "It was; you were a quart low."

1992 Rhodes 22 Recyc '06 "WaterMusic" (Lady in Red)