[Rhodes22-list] anchoring

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Sun Sep 14 18:27:26 EDT 2008

Paul,

We must have beaten this topic to death several times in the past.  A quick
check of the nabble archives under "anchor locker" yielded:

http://www.nabble.com/anchor-locker---dumb-questions-to18156518.html#a18156518

http://www.nabble.com/Anchor-rode-spaghetti-to18071799.html#a18144554

http://www.nabble.com/Anchor-rode-spaghetti-to18135271.html#a18135271

http://www.nabble.com/New-Guy-Bill-D.-tp7060395p7069009.html

http://www.nabble.com/Anchoring---Again-to5113633.html#a5113633

http://www.nabble.com/Go-To-Anchor-to2383036.html#a2383036

You get the idea.  Most of us seem to use a Rubbermaid basket in the laz or
under a cockpit seat for the stern anchor, although I prefer a bag hung on
the stern rail.  I still use the forward locker for my bow anchor rode
storage.  I cleat it to the central foredeck cleat and pass it through my
bow chocks.

Mike
s/v Shanghaid'd Summer ('81)
       Nissequogue River, NY