[Rhodes22-list] anchoring - weight and size of mushroom ?

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Thu Sep 18 22:19:48 EDT 2008

Bill Effros wrote:
> Peter,
>
> I am not messing around, and I am a storm anchorer.  I feel my boat is
> much safer on its anchor than it is on land, and I keep my boat on the
> water throughout hurricane season.  We have hurricanes here, too, and my
> boat has weathered many without incident...

Bill,

Perhaps I missed something in an earlier post.  If so, please forgive the
request - but please do provide the specs of the mushroom anchor that you keep
aboard your Rhodes -- weight and dimensions.

Many thanks,
/Robert