[Rhodes22-list] Tom Bickerstaff's Engine Problems

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Sep 22 13:34:23 EDT 2008

Tom:

After reading Rummy's reply, ask Mike W how to search the archives on this
issue.  Engine problems especially with Yamaha 9.9 four stroke engine have
been extensively discussed since June.  Many, Many posts with good
information, surely you read all those posts and saved the important
information?

See:  http://www.nabble.com/Rhodes-22-f14229.html

While Rummy's reply is a good start, read all those other posts.   Copy
important information for study and use for reference.  There is at least
three or more pages edited information.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www.nabble.com/file/p19612863/forecast.jpg forecast.jpg