[Rhodes22-list] Pointing Problem

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 14:52:05 EDT 2008

Michael,
If it is the original genoa, it's probably made by Lee sails? That's who  was
making them for GB at that time. I still have my original 1988 Lee genoa and
she works well, but is beginning to show her age. I've had several seams re
sewn  over the years.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/22/2008 1:56:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,