[Rhodes22-list] Brad, for the moment, let us find another term

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Sep 24 08:05:21 EDT 2008

Brad,
I will try to back of the term that aggravates Ben C.  He claims that
"nobody has used that expression since 1953."  While there is a narrow
definition that meets his angst, it currently is used to describe a category
of persons, who generally support or acquiesce in left of center politics
while not declaring their ideology.

Since he cannot accept his politics, lets us not further aggravate him and
find an acceptable descriptive term.

Obama has stated that he is a progressive.  However, today’s progressives
are stealing the term used by the Roosevelts and others.  Today’s
progressive are more aligned with historical Marxist concepts.  How does the
term liberal fit in?  A reading of the historical definition of the term
Liberal and use of the word today shows that Marxism has infiltrated and
expropriated the term also, so as the change it previous meaning.

You have mentioned a Chicago resident named Ayers.  He teaches the use of
stealth to indoctrinate his Neomarxist  politics.  An analysis of past
associations and relationships shows that Obama clearly has worked with
Ayers and therefore must understood his politics if he has half a brain.  In
the past I have written about other historical relationships tying Obama to
‘Communists’.

It is my opinion that Obama is a stealth Communist.  I point out that Obama
have never denied or walked away from his mentors.

So my question is what should we call supporters of a stealth Communist
[Neomarxist]?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"It is the dreaded polyester mites eating gel-coat. These are micro
organisms that came to earth on meteorites. Once in contact with salt water
they become macro organisms. They thrive on petrochemical byproducts,
specifically polyester resin. They bore microscopic holes in fiberglass
boats at the source of heat. If you are sleeping on the boat they will sense
your heat through the hull and then proceed to bore a teeny tiny hole. The
hole is so small that water will not come in but large enough for the
polyester mites to invade the boat. Once inside they immediately locate and
devour their second favorite food...Sperry Topsiders (only used ones that
were worn without socks).
These things are evil. Once they invade your boat they can only be stopped
with either a moderately sized nuclear explosion or a can of Comet Cleanser.
Good luck."