[Rhodes22-list] whiskerpole - reply to Slim

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 08:18:34 EDT 2008

Ed,
Previously I had a much heavier whisker pole which I never used due to the
complexity of setting it. The lighter pole works just fine. Using Roger P's
solution was way to labor intensive, especially setting all the lines. Roger,
being an engineer always over engineered everything on his boat and still
managed to get into trouble.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/23/2008 7:01:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,