[Rhodes22-list] Fellow Travelers?

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Wed Sep 24 12:44:29 EDT 2008

Ben,

Perhaps it is best to allow Ed the use of his native tongue.
That makes it easier to filter, and for those who choose to
scan his rants, it helps them assess the credibility of the
message.

The quality, inventiveness, and quantity of name-calling is
an amusing study for those who have already figured out what
is going on.  For the rest, spinning bull crap is no
substitute for real knowledge, and there is so little of
that available that the contest has degenerated into a
beauty contest on both sides.

Nobody is about changing minds here.  It is all wishful
thinking, roaring, knuckle dragging, and chest pounding.

/Robert