[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Excellent Adventure...#1

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 23:20:51 EDT 2008

I had a chance last weekend to make a quick trip to Stockholm and Amsterdam; I thought the list might like to see how lovely these places are. So I've several PDF's of narrative & pix; hope y'all like 'em.

I haven't forgotten about the Italy travelogues ...as soon as the weather is too yukky to be outside I'll get us out of Venice and on to Milan. ;^)

elle

Travelogue #1..Stockholm