[Rhodes22-list] Bush Speech

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 11:22:45 EDT 2008

I am not about to pony up anything for this mess. Greed is what got us to
this point and the ones that made the money should fork it over. I don't have a
mortgage and personally don't give a rats ass about anyone stupid enough to
have  got caught up in this mess. Let them all go down the shitter together.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/25/2008 9:14:29 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,